Growth Instruments (GI) develops white label HCM technology used by companies as their internal HCM platform. As well, they consult companies wishing to productize and digitalize their intellectual property, turning it into a business model and staking the company globally. It started as a unique LMS for the beauty and cosmetics industry, and it quickly turned into a complete employee lifecycle management platform.
The biggest challenge GI faced was to creating a platform that would:
- Be highly customizable for each customer, including their workflow.
- Onboard a new customer within a matter of hours.
- Have hybrid multi-tenancy architecture.
- Have a reusable codebase.
- Be very easy to maintain the codebase and upgrades, in an automatic way, without affecting other modules.
- Have a very low hosting cost.
The platform has the following characteristics:
- Node.js, Angular, and .Net Core, enabling hosting in a Linux environment.
- Each module has its own database, communicating with the core via API, and each module communicating with other modules via an API.
- Usage of best cloud and DevOps practices, docker, and microservices.
- Usage of continuous deployment, allowing for seamless upgrades which are semi-automated.
A platform which:
- Reduces hosting costs via a Linux environment.
- Increases flexibility and other benefits due to the separation of modules.
- Is ready to accommodate and automate any type of internal process or intellectual property.
- Allows businesses to grow their revenues rapidly without large overhead.