Are you a person who can see the important pieces of the big picture? Can you easily lead a team with clear guidance and be aware of the quality of the end product at the same time? Do you know how to balance things, make decisions, and set goals, while approaching challenges with a positive mindset? Then, you must be the Technical Lead we are looking for to strengthen our team in Skopje.
Step inside our IT world. The future starts with you!
You will be the person that the team and the client can rely on. Setting the vision for the project and making sure it’s successfully delivered while taking responsibility for creating a future-proofed project architecture, and also have an active role in supporting the team in building maintainable, efficient code.
You will work with innovative thinkers with experience on worldwide projects and guide them so that you ensure the best possible quality, performance, and responsiveness of applications is achieved.
Your strategic approach towards planning is a must, and we will much appreciate your proactive approach for projects technical improvement.
Does this sound like a job for you?
The requirements that make you the perfect fit:
- You possess the ability to write and maintain understandable technical documentation
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Knowledge of Front- end related technologies
- Ability to understand, recognize and properly implement software design principles and patterns
- Proficient in Event-driven architecture, microservices, and cloud design patterns
- Ability to understand and use Object-Relational Mapper (ORM) frameworks
- Strong knowledge in relational or non-relational databases
- Experience with using cloud services providers
- Knowledge of the build & release deployment process
- Strong knowledge of TDD or BDD with experience in writing unit, integration, and an end to end automated tests
- Strong experience with automated testing frameworks such as NUnit, Cypress, etc.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Software development lifecycle process
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong desire to stay on top of the latest developments in web technologies
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Also, it will be great if you have:
- Coaching and mentoring skills/experience
- Consistency in the application of standards and processes
- AWS or Azure Certificates
About our benefits
We are a collaborative, supportive, and fun environment where people are valued. Here you will have an opportunity to share experience, learn, and grow. We offer many perks like working from home, flexible working time, fun events with the team, opportunities for professional development, working with clients on international projects, private health insurance, sports, wellness programs, and a chance to get international business experience.
We are a company that seeks the best for our employees and clients, reaching beyond expectations in delivering the desired outcomes. Our way of working is rooted in our core values (Integrity, Excellence, Proactivity, Innovation, and People), with an expectation that our future colleagues will embody them in their everyday work and life. Though we don’t ask for perfection, we do appreciate people motivated to become better in every manner, in their personal and professional life.
About IT Labs
We are a software technology company, specializing in purpose and process-driven teams for high-performance, innovation, transformation, and productivity.
Founded in 2005, IT Labs is present on three continents, with offices in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, and Skopje (North Macedonia). We are in constant growth, and we would love for you to become part of our IT world, where amazing things happen all the time!