Open Position for PHP Developer
IT Labs was founded in Los Angeles in 2005 by three creative entrepreneurs. Today we are a global technology development firm specializing in custom cutting-edge solutions, including large database-driven multi-tenant applications and integrations. Our organization provides everything from idea and concept-building, to polished, high-quality products utilizing complete software lifecycle management.
With a presence on 3 continents, the IT Labs footprint continues to grow on an international scale. We assist consultancy companies execute their technology strategy and/or development needs under their label. We also add services to consultancy by implementing the strategy as a software solution. Startups are our passion; acting as outside CTO, we bring all necessary experience as well as help with technology guidance and strategy. We are proud to have developed several platforms specifically for startups that help save time when going to market.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP code
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and env.
- Familiarity with databases and their declarative query languages
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good English written and spoken skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, dynamic and disciplined person
- Quick learner who has the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in Attractive package consist of competitive salary, working with latest technology as well as great working environment, opportunities for growth and career development, please contact us on email@example.com or use the form.